“A striking building stands before us as an individual every bit as soulful as we are“
THE MANDALA HOME KIT
The Mandala Home Kit is packaged, loaded and tarped for shipment F.O.B. at the factory as per your arrangements for shipping to your building site.
You and your General Contractor must be prepared to receive the entire building package and off load it using a forklift and helpers. Appropriate tarping and stickering material will be needed to protect the kit prior to set-up.
If you requested the assistance of the independent Set-up Coordinator they will arrive to assist as per your agreement with them; usually when the floor system is ready to be set-up.
THE MANDALA HOME KIT INCLUDES:
- Digital copy of your selected construction plans in 11“x17” format
- The Mandala Custom Homes Set-up Manual (step by step, 3D guide for assembling your home)
- Prefabricated wall panels including:
- Pre-installed exterior siding (where applicable)
- Pre-installed windows
- Pre-cut roof system and roof trusses
- Pre-cut interior ceiling paneling and pre-cut ceiling trim
- Pre-cut floor system
- Exterior doors
- Ongoing technical support (via phone and email) during the set-up and finishing of your Mandala Home
Please speak with a Mandala Sales Representative for a full list of Mandala Home Kit component options.
Mandala can refer an independent Set-up Coordinator to work in collaboration with your General Contractor at the site to oversee the set-up of your Mandala Home Kit.
YOU AND YOUR GENERAL CONTRACTOR WILL COORDINATE:
(including but not limited to)
- Building permits
- Site preparation, including foundation
- Cost of engineering of the Mandala Home plans for local building requirements
- Site installation of hydro, water and septic
- Transportation of your Home Kit to the jobsite and offloading of kit
- On site setup of the Mandala Home Kit
- Shingles and insulation provided by GC or by MCH as an option (formaldehyde free insulation available upon request)
- All interior finishing; (interior walls, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.)